Join the Community
We’re passionate about keeping forests as forests. We know you are too. Interested in learning more about NAFP membership? Contact us with the form below. We will reach out to you to learn more about you, your priorities and how we might collaborate with you to help you reach out to and engage key audiences and tell your story.
The Member Acceptance Policy of NAFP reflects the spirit of openness and diversity underlying the vision of the Partnership. NAFP aims to inspire and amplify critical and transformative conversations, and to build a membership that reflects the scope and scale of the North American forest sector.
A member of NAFP will:
- Be affiliated with and active in the Forest Sector;
- Agree to commit financially to NAFP;
- Agree to be publicly identified as a member organization in NAFP materials;
- Agree with and support NAFP’s mission;
- Commit to supporting NAFP’s vision and strategic path; and
- Comply with the relevant policies on NAFP platforms.