The Platform + The Partnership
The North American Forest Partnership is the most diverse coalition aligned to share our story, proactively showcasing the sector as relevant, responsible, and innovative. By managing, conserving and sustainably harvesting forests, we provide large-scale solutions to pressing societal challenges. Members of NAFP are part of a uniquely diverse Partnership committed to three things: helping people connect with how forests make their lives better and solve key societal challenges; increasing people’s understanding of how and why forests are managed; and creating an environment in which people want to learn more about—and engage with—the forest sector.
Via #forestproud, we deliver a consistent supply of original content designed to build trust and support for, and pride in, the forest sector. NAFP members inform and subscribe to this content to:
- build pride in their employees, making them more effective & vocal ambassadors of our role;
- attract new and diverse talent to our workforce to address today’s and tomorrow’s challenges;
- communicate the sector's relevance and role as innovators and responsible stewards.
We're passionate about keeping forests as forests. We know you are too.
Interested in learning more about NAFP membership? Email us
We want to learn more about you, your priorities and how we might collaborate with you to help you reach out to and engage key audiences and tell your story.
The Member Acceptance Policy of NAFP reflects the spirit of openness and diversity underlying the vision of the Partnership. NAFP aims to inspire and amplify critical and transformative conversations, and to build a membership that reflects the scope and scale of the North American forest sector.
A member of NAFP will:
- Be affiliated with and active in the Forest Sector;
- Agree to commit financially to NAFP;
- Agree to be publicly identified as a member organization in NAFP materials;
- Agree with and support NAFP's mission;
- Commit to supporting NAFP's vision and strategic path; and
- Comply with the relevant policies on NAFP platforms.
Curious who else is invested in the #forestproud community? Check out our members list.